All 1 audio Review

Steam Sale Bossa Steam Sale Bossa

I'm certainly impressed! Quite an extreme amount of creativity in this one! I wasn't at all expecting the mechanical voice; though, that itself added some more humor in it other than what a normal voice would depict the song as. There was some slight difficulties understanding the speech at times but it's obvious why you displayed the lyrics! Also, I couldn't help but notice that the music progressions are similar to that of "Girl From Ipanema ". I don't know if you intended on making a parody of the song or not?

SineRider responds:

Haha I wasn't planning on spending that much time on this either, but got inspired halfway through and decided to go all out. I only spent about an hour on it though, nothing crazy. It was quite fun to make.

I had a bit of trouble with the vocoder vocals. It was tough to make clear without it sounding really bad. So I put it somewhere in between that so some parts are bit hard to understand. And you're right about it being similiar to Girl From Ipanema. Part of the melody is pretty much taken from that tune. Not sure if I'd say it's a parody though. Gotta love Jobim ;)